Always have us on call
Comprehensive planning includes all the features and benefits of the monitored planning plus the in-depth analysis of:
- Cash flow management through What-If modeling scenarios
- Employee benefit reviews from an employer
- Annual tax return strategy
- Estate planning including wills, trust, and titling
- Credit checks
- Facilitation of Family Meetings and multiple generation wealth
Many clients start with the monitored planning program and every few years do a complete Comprehensive Review. Small business owners find value in buying 3-4 years of Comprehensive Planning in a row, then circle back every 8 years to fine tune the plan and discuss changes in tax laws and estate planning strategies.
Comprehensive planning will include discussions with you lawyers, accountants, insurance agents, and other professionals who impact your financial health.